Dr. Tito Gronow
Minister & Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of Finland
WORK EXPERIENCEMinistry for Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Finland (1999 – current),
- Minister, Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of Finland in New Delhi (2021-) Deputy to the ambassador. Reporting and analysing Indian foreign and EU politics. Management of personnel and supervision of budget preparation.
- Director, Service Centre for Entry Permits (2016-2021).
- Representative of MFA at the Finnish Institute of International Affairs, Visiting Senior Fellow (2015 – 2016).
- Minister Counsellor, Embassy of Finland in Copenhagen (2012 – 2015).
- Counsellor, Deputy Director, Climate Change Team Leader (2009 – 2012).
- Counsellor, Regional Manager for the Middle East Peace Process (2008 – 2009).
- Deputy Head of Mission of Embassy of Finland in Damascus (2006).
- First secretary of Embassy of Finland in Paris, France (2004 – 2007).
- First Secretary of Embassy of Finland in Abu Dhabi (2001 – 2004).
- Managed trade promotion of Finnish companies. Organised pavilions for trade fairs.
- Desk officer for Southern Europe (2000 – 2001).
- Confederation of European Paper Industries – CEPI, (1996 – 1998), Manager of Strategy and Economics, Secretary of the Board
- OECD, State of Environment, Pollution Prevention and Control Group, (1996), Consultant
- University of Jyväskylä, (1995 – 96), Researcher of the Finnish Academy and lecturer
- Finnpap International, (1994), Marketing Assistant